Things to do with a future boy/girlfriend who reads.
- 1: Read over breakfast.
- 2: Recommend books to each other as conversation starters.
- 3: Read together at a cafe/park/bookstore/anywhere.
- 4: Discuss why a book/author is so awesome/overrated/underrated.
- 5: Snuggle under the blankets and read during cold days.
- 6: Lounge around and read on days off/weekends.
- 7: Go book shopping together.
- 8: Create a library with both of your books (but not combining them...yet.)
- 9: Try not to spoil a book s/he is reading (which you absolutely loved.)
- 10: Staying up late together and reading.
Sometimes, in order to move on, you got to find a new addiction to get over another.
Why is it when the stars are out and the street lamps are on I feel more alive? When the world is still I feel my heart racing and as everything is quiet my mind explodes with the loudness of a thousand thoughts.
- iPhone user: I'm so excited to get the iPhone 6
- Android user: Why do people with iPhones think they're so much better than everyone else
- iPhone user: I just like this pho-
- Android user: The Samsung Anus5000 had that screen *snort* like 2 years ago! *glomping noise* How are you enjoying 2012 you mindless sheeple?? *uses inhaler to suppress incoming asthma attack*
I am doomed to walk through life as a creature of the night, seeing the moon and the darkened skies more times than the sun.